Friday, October 30, 2009

My hands are stained red from this fake blood crap. I look like a burn victim.

Today was a pretty great day. :) After an insufferable rehearsal, Alex and I went to Castleton Mall with his dad to poke around a little. :) We went to Borders and I was like a kid in a candy store. Went right over to the Shakespeare section and picked up Much Ado About Nothing and A Comedy of Errors. I've read Much Ado but not A Comedy of Errors, so this should be interesting. Then we went to see Paranormal Activity and I was legitimately freaked out by it. Ay yi yi! It was some freaky stuff. I adore Alex's dad. :) He's a cool guy. And for once, I didn't feel like I had to impress anybody. His mother is such a smothering, controling, judgemental person, I just feel like I can't breathe when I'm around her. It's frustrating. But his dad is so great. I don't feel like I'm under constant scrutiny. :/ And it sucks that that's the way I feel most of the time...because Alex really is wonderful, and I want things to be cool...

Anyway, when we got back to his house, his dad and I made him up like a zombie for Jordyn's party. Even though I wasn't invited, I can still make sure that my bf doesn't go looking like a cheap zombie. I'm rather proud of the work I did. :) I think IO would be pleased with me. Anyway, that's why my hands are all stained. Now, I'm watching Hostel Part II, and waiting on a call from Alex later. I really am happy, I think. And once I get my head around all of this, I think things can progress even more.

"You make me feel so young...you make me feel like spring has sprung. And every time I see you grin, I'm such a happy individual..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment