Friday, June 19, 2009

SHUFFLEBOARD!

To say the very least, my school year sort of caCheck Spellingme to an anti-climactic end. From there, I plunged head-first into what is currently known as the busiest summer of my life. Between working with small children in a day-camp to irritating members of a cast with my Fran Drescher drone, I can't seem to find a calm moment. I'm still shaky on whether I am complaining or beaming over the fact that I don't have to vegetate in my house like I did last summer and the summer before that. One thing that I have found with working with these new people is that credit is always given where credit is due. To say the least, some of my other endeavors are blatantly thankless, but it's refreshing to be appreciated and valued. There's also that whole thing with breaking a certain mold that I've obviously followed throughout the school year. Of course, with John and Chris, there's hardly a dull moment. With following their blogs, I created my own. I don't know why. They're probably the only ones who will ever really read it. I'm bored with Facebook notes, because you get all kinds of unnecessary comments there. I don't care about your outward, politically fueled reasons why you don't agree with me. Sometimes you just want to talk and hope someone is just listening, you know? You're not looking for advice, you're not looking for counsel. You're just looking for a good chance to rant about what's on your mind, or what irks you most.

And that's why on the eighth day, God created the Internet blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading the thoughts and musings of my all-time favorite photographer.

    ReplyDelete