Thursday, July 9, 2009

Assume the Position



I guess there's different kinds of busy that a person can be. There's stressful busy and then there's productive busy. Obviously its the stressful busy that I hate. Busy, busy, busy. I'm trying to be optimistic about the show. Hopefully once we have a set, it'll be a little less worrisome. Taylor was completely right when he said that if it all does come together, it will be amazing to say that we've done it in two weeks.

I wish I had a laptop that was at least functional, that way, I can be cool like John and just update my blog from wherever my ass happens to be planted at the time. Jayme's got an old one that's missing the ENTER key, which I don't think is such a big deal. It'd just make FB chat really annoying. She says when she gets a new one, I can have the old one.
I think I'm going to go room-purge. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment