Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Don't Worry 'Bout a Thing....

I thought today was going to be a bad day. But it wasn't. I went to Michael's and we had veggie pizza, and played with the foam swords and the nerf bazooka. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I felt crappy when I went there and I was smiling on the way home. Maybe I have more of an ability to pick myself up than I thought. This is not a huge deal. It won't be a huge deal tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that. I'm going to be fine. :) No worries here.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
--- Lewis Carroll.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you DO have more of an ability to pick yourself up than you thought. Happiness comes from within. Take ownership of that thought and you can change your world. <3

    ReplyDelete