Thursday, July 2, 2009

1812 Overture

Okay, I'm running out of things to do in the wee hours of the morning. :( I wish I had my June schedule back. Get up in the morning, transport the sibling, counselor for three hours, then rehearsal. I enjoyed that. I'm at a standstill suddenly and I hate that. Other than that though, I'm enjoying my life right now. I don't think I've ever been able to say that before, but things are just totally there right now. Everything's somewhat in place, despite some wiggle room here and there. So far, this has been one of the best summers of my life. :) I can't wait for a regular routine during the next two weeks with James and the Giant Peach rehearsals every day at the theater. That's a regular opportunity to get out of the house and get a break from everything here that stresses me out. Honestly, if I could live at the gallery, I would. I wouldn't mind it at all. One day I hope to live in a cool loft apartment, cliche as that is, just like the space up on the third floor. Just one big open room where you could hear music no matter where you are. I'd hang my framed work on the wall. That'd be the epitome of awesome. On the subject of living conditions, something I was thinking about today was if I to be successful in my photography or whatever, I wondered if I would stay in Greenfield, where I could possibly be a big fish in a little pond, or if I would try to be a shark in the ocean. New York, or Chicago or something like that. One things for sure, I'm going to have to be better than I am now.

Wait, here comes the crescendo!

Bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom bom bom bom!!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that I put the 1812 Overture on the blacklist ever since that incident at the Old Bailey....

    ReplyDelete