Friday, July 10, 2009

DELUSIONAL JEWS JAILED FOR UNLICENSED SOLICITING

Today has felt extremely productive, aside from an obnoxious rehearsal. Second Friday is always fun for me, especially tonight when they had the Raw Brass guys play. Really cool guys, fun to talk to. :)
For about five years now I've had posters clipped from magazines covering the hideous pink paint on the walls of my bedroom. When I was nine and I moved into my new room, I asked my dad to paint it pink. It took two years for me to get sick of it and since then I've been trying to cover it up with whatever centerfolds of pretty boys I could find. And about last night, I officially got sick of looking at Adam Brody, Jesse McCartney, Usher, and Ashton Kutcher. I'm actually dumbfounded they've lasted this long up there. Anyhoo, I got up on a swivel chair and removed all the ghosts of my pathetic middle school years from the four walls that surround my space. Then in their place, I put up posters of my photos from South Pacific that I took last year. When I stepped back to look at it, I was amazed at how much more I liked it. I think it was because it was a display of who I was now rather than who I was then. I hate my old self, the one that wanted to pretend like middle school was such a big deal and made everything a federal case. I was annoying, but I like who I am now, and I like those pictures. :) So, it was just a cool change-of-view thing that I really needed.
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment